This page aims to help you remove Bunitu Trojan completely from your PC.
Bunitu Trojan Removal Report
Bunitu Trojan is hazardous computer virus categorized as Trojan virus. At the present scenario it infected millions of system virus and made the all system completely useless. Commonly Bunitu Trojan is programmed by cyber crooks for earn money by deceptive ways. this nasty virus insert into your machine through many illusive ways but here we mention some ways so please take look :- by spam email attachments, peer to peer file sharing, social media, porn movies, free software, torrent websites, fake update etc. so be careful.
Once Bunitu Trojan sneak into your system it will make some unwanted change into your computer system such like at first it will block your all security program even your anti-virus software and then modify your windows registry editor and silently allow the cyber hacker to run your system by there own way. If you don’t remove this dangerous Bunitu Trojan quickly from your PC then it will also steal your all confidential and useful data such as banking details, ATM pin number, PAN card number, IP address, Passport details, your images, videos, Facebook and Gmail id login/password and many mores without your knowing and delivered them to the hackers. So if you don’t to lose your data then you must should remove Bunitu Trojan completely from your system as soon as possible. Here Our team provide you an effective guide that will help you to remove this malicious Bunitu Trojan easily from your computer.
More Problems from Bunitu Trojan
- It takes up high system resources and strikingly slows down your system speed.
- Your web-browser homepage and favorite search engine like Google Chrome, Yahoo Searches are changed without your consent.
- It damages system files to crash down your computer system constantly.
- It can be used to deploy annoying pop up ads to interrupt your internet surfing.
- It will alters your web-browser to force you to visit malicious websites filled with scam advertisements.
- It will steal your sensitive & important data without your knowing.
- It will corrupt your windows registry editor and give you severe system malfunctions.
- it will disable your all system security even your anti-virus software.
How To Remove Bunitu Trojan From PC
Bunitu Trojan Virus will keep generating other malicious malware into your computer system deeply, and it’s quite difficult for computer user’s to find out and remove all malicious items. Until, there will be possibility that users remove core system files by mistake and then the entire computer will be harmed seriously. Bunitu Trojan is a very malicious and harmful computer infection. It is smartly created by hackers to hide deep inside your machine. Once installed on your system, it can generate several problems. This nasty threat could also generate its several copies and hide into different locations on your system. It is also possible that the names of those files might be different from its main files. In this can, manual detection can take lots of time and there is also a high probability that will delete wrong files which can damage your system.Therefore, FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR SYSTEM, we highly recommend you to choose SpyHunter’s automatic malware scanner to see if it can detect this infection on your computer.
- Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter.
- Double click the installer file to install Malware Scanner on your system.
- Click on Start Scan Now button to scan your computer for threats.
- Now press View Scan Results! button to see all the detected infections.
- After the scan results, Click on Next button to register software and remove viruses completely.
How To Remove Bunitu Trojan Manually
Attention, Please! Before starting the manual Bunitu Trojan Virus removal process first check you fulfill these requirements:
- You have vast knowledge about computer programs, settings and functions.
- You must have experience about removing virus and malware manually.
- You must be familiar with Registry editors files and know consequence of your mistake.
- You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Bunitu Trojan Virus manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, then Manual Virus Removal could be risky. In this case we suggest you to use SpyHunter’s Malware Scanner to see if it can detect this threats quickly on your system.
Step 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click Windows keys and R together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click OK button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click OK.
Step 2 – Stop All Bunitu Trojan Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows keys and R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click OK button to open task manager.
- Select unknown process on Task manager and click on “Go to Details”.
- Select “process” and click on End Process button.
Step 3 – Remove Bunitu Trojan From Control Panel
- Click on Start button. Now Go to the Control Panel option.
- In Control Panel Windows you can see Add or Remove Programs option.
- Choose Bunitu Trojan related program and then click Remove tab.
- Wait for the process to be end and then restart your system.
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and uninstall any malicious program related to Bunitu Trojan from your system.
- Click Windows keys and R together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click OK button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any malicious program related to Bunitu Trojan infection.
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Bunitu Trojan related malicious or unwanted program and click Uninstall button.
Step 4 – Remove Bunitu Trojan Virus Related Files From Paths Listed Below:
Step 6 – Remove Bunitu Trojan Virus Related Files From Registry Editors
- Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window.
- Input “regedit” and hit Enter key/click on OK Button to open Registry Editor.
- Hold “Ctrl + F” keys together to open Find box.
- Search Bunitu Trojan Virus related files and delete it from your system.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bunitu Trojan Virus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Remove\Bunitu Trojan Virus
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bunitu Trojan Virus
Step 6 – Remove Bunitu Trojan From Infected Browser
- Open your Chrome Browser and click Hamburger icon from the top right corner.
- Now go to Tools menu and select the Extension option.
- Here you can see the list of all installed extensions.
- Find and select Bunitu Trojan related extension and click on Trash icon.
- Now restart your browser and enjoy web surfing.
Reset Google Chrome To Default
- Open Google Chrome browser and open “Settings” option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Select “Advanced Settings” option.
- Press the “Reset Settings” button finally to complete process.
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on Tools menu.
- Now select Manage Add-ons option from the drop down list.
- Select Toolbar and Extensions option from left panel.
- Choose and disable Bunitu Trojan related extensions.
- Open IE browser and click on “Gear” icon then choose “Internet options”.
- Now go to the “Advanced” tab and press the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
- Open Mozilla Firefox Browser and click Menu icon from the top right corner.
- Now Select the Add-Ons option.
- Click on the Extensions option from left panel.
- Choose and remove all unwanted extensions.
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and Click on “Menu” option then Select (?) icon.
- Now go to the the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Then Click on the “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm.
- Open Microsoft Edge and click on “More” icon.
- Choose “Settings” option and select “Extensions”.
- Select and remove unwanted extension from your browser.
- Open Edge browser and click on “more icon” then select “settings”.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select preferences.
- Click on “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Find and remove malicious program completely.
- Open “safari” browser and Click on “Safari” menu then select “Reset Safari” option.
- Now select all your preferred options to clear and then finally click on Reset button.
As it is said that prevention is always better than cure. You can protect your system by paying a little bit of extra attention. You can follow some prevention tips to avoid harmful and malicious threats like Bunitu Trojan.
- Backup – Always keep backup of your important data. It is not sure when your system get infected by any harmful threat that will completely destroy your system and corrupt your data.
- Use Firewall – It is the most important and primary security for your computer. Be sure that your firewall is activated so that it can easily block any malicious process like virus that try to intrude your computer.
- Anti-virus Program – You must use powerful anti-virus or anti-malware protection with real time protection. Use any program that can block any malicious threat or virus and protect your system from threats in real time.
- Scan USB drive – Always scan the use drive before copying the data. Most of the times, your system get infected by viruses when you insert any infected external storage device to your computer.
- No Spam Emails – Try to avoid opening spam emails. Never open any spam email sent by unknown sender specially when it contains any attachment. Cyber crooks mainly uses spam email techniques to distribute threats like this Trojan Virus directly to the user’s computer.
- Freeware Download – Bundled freeware programs are also one of the major way to spread malicious threats. You must not download from untrusted or insecure websites. Also choose custom installation method to avoid any harmful attachment.
- Avoid Fake Update – Do not download update for your system programs from any unsafe website. Any unknown and random pop-up that ask you to download update for your system program can execute malicious codes like Bunitu Trojan on your system. Always prefer official website for downloading update for any program.
- Do Not Click Spam Links – When you get any unknown pop-up while browsing the Internet then do not click on it. Avoid visiting to malicious or pornographic websites as they can also inject nasty threats on your computer.